Windsor VS14 Versamatic Dual-Motor Upright Vacuum - 14" Cleaning Path
For years, the Versamatic vacuum has provided cleaning professionals with cleaning performance and dependability they need to do their job. Versamatic's 1,000 watt vacuum motor and long, trouble-free service life have made this vacuum the most popular 2-motor upright in the cleaning industry.
- Bronze Level CRI Approved Product -
- Powerful 1,000 watt vacuum motor picks up more dirt in a single pass
- Pull-out hose and on-board accessory tools simplify detail cleaning
- Electronic control system maintains consistent brush motor speed and torque to eliminate premature brush, bearing and belt replacement
- Versamatic's track record of dependability and cleaning performance have made it the most popular 2-motor upright in the industry
Deep Cleaning Power: In a single pass, Versamatic's 1000 watt vacuum motor and separate brush motor allow you to clean deep into the carpet and remove dirt that can damage your carpet. It cleans flush to baseboards and furniture for even greater productivity. Versamatic features an Electronic Control System that ensures consistent brush contact and extends the machine's service life. This system also disengages the brush motor if the brush jams.
Rugged Durability: Precision engineering and durable construction enable Versamatic to withstand years of daily use. Its injection-molded, high impact ABS plastic construction ensures a long machine life. The sturdy cord restraint system and quick release cord hook increases productivity and machine life. Versamatic gives you the added assurance of a Three Year Warranty on the vacuum motor, brush motor and belts.
- Simple Maintenance: Versamatic makes it easy to change the filter bag. The large capacity, top-filling bag slides easily into the machine housing. The door will not close if the bag is missing, and if the bag and filter are not in place. Versamatic's Triple Check filter bag and optional 0.3 micron Air Quality Microfilter improve indoor air quality by trapping contaminants, preventing them from being recirculated into the air.